If you have recently been told you have inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) there are probably many questions running through your mind. We hope this leaflet will help you understand more about your condition, how you can help yourself, and the treatment you may receive.
Facts About Crohn's Disease & Ulcerative Colitis
First Edition 2007
- What is inflammatory bowel disease or “IBD”?
- What causes ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s diseases?
- Who gets IBD?
- What are the symptoms of IBD?
- What tests are used to confirm the diagnosis of ulcerative colitis or Crohn’s disease?
- How is IBD Treated?
- Ulcerative colitis (UC)
- Crohn’s disease
- How important is diet?
- Inflammatory bowel disease in children
- Can people with IBD lead a normal life?
Facts About Crohn’s Disease & Ulcerative Colitis is now available to an A4 size pdf file.
Crohn’s Disease & Ulcerative Colitis (Adobe Acrobat PDF 692K)